Latest mobile update brings the Club Penguin Island to iPad, along with recurring in-app subscriptions
Kuala Lumpur, December 13 – Disney’s Club Penguin, the #1 virtual world for kids, is bringing the virtual world to iPad with the latest update to the free Club Penguin app. The updated app will let players enjoy many of the same gameplay and social features found in the virtual world, allowing for a comparable experience on iPad. Additionally, the Club Penguin app will now offer recurring in-app subscriptions for the first time.
• Addition of the world map with frequent location and content updates
• Recurring in-app subscriptions
• Increased socialization, including locations such as the Town, Dance Club, Clothes Shop, and Coffee Shop where up to 40 penguins can interact
• New games, including Pizzatron 3000 and Smoothie Smash designed for mobile play
• Teleporting to friends, in-app
The app contains the same safety technologies and industry leading chat systems found in the virtual world.
Club Penguin is available for free for iPad on the iTunes App Store at: http://appstore.com/clubpenguin