Intel and FC Barcelona Announce Partnership Agreement
• As the official technology partner of FC Barcelona, Intel will enable the club to be one of the most technologically advanced soccer clubs in the world.
• Intel Inside® logo to be the first-ever placement of a partner’s logo inside FC Barcelona’s jerseys.
• Intel will be bringing FC Barcelona closer to its global fans through technology and additional support programs to be announced next year.
BARCELONA, Spain, Dec. 13, 2013 – Intel Corporation and FC Barcelona announced a partnership agreement that brings together two brands with shared core values of innovation and performance, as well as to support and improve the communities they serve around the world.
Initiatives unveiled today include:
• Providing the latest Intel-based technology to the students at the famous La Masia academy to enable and foster a culture of creativity.
• Supplying FC Barcelona players and coaches with the latest Intel-based 2 in 1 devices, while working with the club to improve its research, training and performance via the most up-to-date technology.
• Working to improve the fan experience through new technology at Camp Nou.
• Delivering the latest technology to the education network FC Barcelona has built across the globe.