Petaling Jaya, October 29, 2013 - Kaspersky Lab is happy to announce its new strategic partnership with Vertu. According to an agreement signed by the two companies in September 2013, all Vertu customers will be offered 12 months complimentary access to Kaspersky Internet Security for Android – a premium class IT security solution for Android devices.
The Kaspersky Lab application, including the free 12-months license, will be available for free download from Vertu’s ‘Recommended apps’ in the ‘Vertu Partners’ section. The solution will provide sophisticated protection against theft, loss, computer viruses and real-time Internet threats, for Vertu devices and the data stored on them. The technologies provided to Vertu customers will include:
- Anti-malware Protection – including Kaspersky Lab’s latest antivirus technologies for Android
- Web Protection – against Internet-based attacks and phishing websites
- Anti-Theft Protection – with remote access to special security features including lock, find and wipe
- Privacy Protection – to control what others can see or access
- Call & Text Filter – so users only receive the calls and texts they want to receive
“Kaspersky Lab is embarking on a new stage of cooperation with mobile phone manufacturers,” said Nikolay Grebennikov, Chief Technology Officer, Kaspersky Lab. “Everyone should be able to get the most from their technology – without intrusion or other security worries.
At Kaspersky Lab, we work entirely in-house to produce products and solutions of extraordinary quality to fulfill the expectations of even the most demanding customers. Due to our relentless expertise, Kaspersky Lab technologies, developed from scratch within the company and repeatedly endorsed by independent testing, will be able to secure Vertu customers from all types of IT threats.”