SCCyberworld

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Malaysian Professional Supermodel Unveils ‘STARS.my’

Malaysia’s FIRST premier celebrity online marketplace that offers consumers an exclusive access to the celebrities’ fashion and lifestyle

Kuala Lumpur, 03 December 2013 – Exabytes Network Sdn Bhd (‘Exabytes’), Malaysia’s largest web hosting provider, today announces that Malaysian professional supermodel, Amber Chia has officially launched her first celebrity online marketplace —STARS.my, powered by Exabytes’ ecommerce platform–Easy.my.

Perceived as the prestigious version of ‘eBay’, Stars.my is a premium hotspot for anybody to get a piece of celebrity fashion featuring celebrities’ recommended  clothing, styling accessories, gadgets, and more coming exciting items.  

Amber Chia, the co-founder of STARS.my, shares, “Stars.my is an online platform where local and international celebrities to put their loved and secondhand authentic fashion items on sale. In addition, this celebrities’ boutique will also feature exclusive brand new items that celebrities have in mind to recommend and share with their fans.”  

“Every item sold through Stars.my comes with a card printed with the celebrity’s self digital autograph and ‘thank you’ note,” adds Chia.

She shares, “For starters, we have successfully signed on a few local celebrities to participate and reach out to the online market via Stars.my. Moving forward, we are planning to feature items from international celebrities as well.”

Capitalizing on eCommerce Market

Chia acknowledges, “Ecommerce is growing popular with more Malaysians going online to shop anytime and anywhere. Hence, the concept of Stars.my the most appealing and natural avenue for people to gain access to celebrities’ fashion, lifestyles and trends in the fastest way.”
“In addition, Stars.my serves as a bridge to build a closer relationship between the celebrities, their fans and followers. It is a wonderful opportunity for them to obtain prominent celebrity-style fashions by just a click away.”

Chia adds, “I opted Easy.my because of its comprehensiveness that allows me to set up the celebrity online marketplace with secure payment gateways and interactive web interface within a very short period. The excellent technical support from Easy.my will further assure my customers’ shopping experiences.”

Updates on Easy.my

Exabytes’ Chief Executive Officer, Chan Kee Siak also shares, “Easy.my is one of the top ecommerce market place in Southeast Asia with more than 10,000 online merchants on board.”
     
“Over the recent nine months, Easy.my platform has performed exceptionally well with doubled growth in transaction value. This has also exemplified the strong trend of Malaysia ecommerce activities. ”
“Recently, Easy.my has also released its Monthly Leisure Magazine – “Easy.my Corner” that features new hot items in the local ecommerce market especially in the areas of fashion, restaurants, home aspects, travels and leisure, and more. As of today, the magazine has circulation in Penang,   mainly at coffee joint points, hotels, over 50 food and beverage outlet networks, major shopping malls, the Penang airport and some key tourist spots. And, we are planning to expand its circulation in Klang Valley by 2014. ”
   
Chan adds, “Hosting on Easy.my has instantly enabled Amber to reach out to Easy.my’s existing active customer base to sell unlimited units and various types of products at any point of time.”  

Chia ends, “Moving forward, I will look to gather more multinational celebrities and celebrity friends of mine to offer a greater variety and more exclusive sales on Stars.my.”


馬來西亞專業名模推出“ STARS.my ”

馬來西亞首個名人网络消费市場提供消費者一個了解及体验名人時尚和生活方式的频道

吉隆坡,3日讯 - Exabytes Network 有限公司 (‘Exabytes’),馬來西亞最大的網站託管服務提供商,今天宣布馬來西亞專業名模謝麗萍已經正式推出了她的第一個名人网络消费市場 - STARS.my ,并由Exabytes的Easy.my電子商務平台搭載 。

Stars.my将为大众带来特色名人推薦的服裝,造型配件和用品等等,以及未來更多令人興奮的商品。

謝麗萍, STARS.my的聯合創办人表示, “ Stars.my是我們把本地及國際名人所喜愛和使用后的二手時尚商品收集起来,然后摆放上網络平台銷售。”

“每一個通過Stars.my所售出的產品将隨附印有名人的自我电子簽名聲明卡和感谢注词。”

謝麗萍还表示,“Stars.my的概念是讓人們獲得名人時尚和生活贴士的最快方法。”

她補充說,“我選擇Easy.my主要是因为它的全面性讓我在很短的時間內快速設立起具有支付網關和交互式网络界面的网络消费市場。”

Exabytes的创办人兼总监,曾淇赐表示, “Easy.my有超過10,000名的网络商家,并且也是在東南亞区頂級領先的電子商務市場之一。”
     
“在过去的九個月, Easy.my平台表現超卓,在交易價值达成倍的增長。這也體現出馬來西亞電子商務活動的強勁增長。” 曾淇赐结尾。

No comments: