Interactive and new brand experience all under one roof
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia, January 28, 2014 – Samsung Malaysia Electronics officially opened its first and largest Samsung Premium Care & Experience Center in Malaysia. Located in Wisma Bentley Music, Mutiara Damansara, the Center brings consumers one step closer to the Samsung’s universe while revolutionising the consumers’ brand experience all under one roof.
“Samsung endeavours to provide consumers with enriching experiences at the heart of everything that we do. The new Samsung Premium Care & Experience Center serves as a hub for consumer’s everyday lifestyle needs - redefining what everyone can do with our latest innovations,” said Lee Dong Yong, Managing Director of Samsung Malaysia Electronics.
Director of Tan Boon Ming Sdn Bhd, Mr. Lee Dong Yong, Managing Director, Samsung Malaysia
Electronics Sdn Bhd, Mr. Neo Kim, Business Manager, Customer Satisfaction, Mr. Ng Long Shyang, Vice President, IT & Mobile Communications and Mr. Vincent Chong, Director, IT & Mobile Communications.
One of the key highlights of the Center’s offering is the ‘One-hour mobile device repair’ service. The Center is committed to provide exceptional turn-around facility topped with personalised attention by Samsung’s product specialist according to your specific needs.
In addition, the Center acts more than just a repair Center – it serves as one-stop solution center for all Samsung products and services. The Center also aims in enriching consumers with a multi sensorial brand experience, providing holistic lifestyle consultation and also serves as a training facility for Samsung device users.
Cutting-edge technology comes to the fore with the executives placing their palms on the interactive screen to activate the launch of the new Samsung Premium Care & Experience Center.
Spanning over 14,000 square feet, the new Samsung Premium Care & Experience Center combines lifestyle and hospitality experience in a ‘store within a store’ concept with immersive ‘retail destinations’. Consumers are welcomed to a hotel-style lobby followed by an immersive journey customised for individuals, families and children.
The in-store journey begins with:
• Premium Lounge – Escape the long queues and relax in comfort with complimentary beverages while waiting for device repair. Comfortable sofas with a wide selection of reading materials and charging ports are available for consumers’ convenience.
Lion dance performance at the opening of Samsung Premium Care & Experience Center in conjunction with the coming Chinese New Year.
• Home Appliances Suite – Be inspired by Samsung kitchen appliances that offer flexibility, organisation, ease of use and premium style to meet the needs and wants of even the most discerning home cook. The section also showcases innovative new energy-efficient home appliance products that are thoughtfully and ergonomically designed.
• Entertainment Gallery – A walk through the gallery to discover the pinnacle of style in audio-visual and be entertained by the best of picture and sound quality. Renowned for its timeless gallery design, the iconic centrepiece Samsung UHD TV 85” S9 provides an immersive viewing experience within the comfort of the Entertainment Gallery.
Mr. Lee Dong Yong, Managing Director of Samsung Malaysia Electronics Sdn Bhd (right) and Mr. Tan Long Kee, Managing Director of Tan Boon Ming Sdn Bhd showcasing the latest Samsung 85-inch UHD TV during the opening of Samsung Premium Care & Experience Center.
• Product Experiential Zone (Smart Table) – The latest Samsung devices, be it smartphones, tablets, cameras and notebooks, are displayed for guests to explore the devices in-depth.
(From left) Mr. Tan Leong Han, Director of Tan Boon Ming Sdn Bhd, Mr. Tan Long Kee, Managing Director of Tan Boon Ming Sdn Bhd and Mr. Lee Dong Yong, Managing Director of Samsung Malaysia Electronics Sdn Bhd checking out the Smart Table during the opening of Samsung Premium Care & Experience Center.
• Smart Home – Blazing a path for the ‘Home of the Future’, Smart Home demonstrates a service enabling Smart TVs, home appliances and smartphones to be connected and managed through a single application.
• Kids’ Zone – Ignite little ones’ imagination at the Kids' Zone – a fun, safe and informative play space loaded with Samsung GALAXY Tab 3 Kids for children’s edutainment.
Other feature of the Center is the in-house Smart Academy. Consumers can enjoy complimentary tutorials on learning in-depth tips and insights into Samsung devices. Classes are open for booking online starting from 1 February 2014 onwards.
Mr. Lee Dong Yong, Managing Director of Samsung Malaysia Electronics Sdn Bhd (middle), flanked by Mr. Neo Kim, Business Manager, Customer Satisfaction (right) and Mr. Tan Long Kee, Managing
Director of Tan Boon Ming Sdn Bhd (left) during the opening of Samsung Premium Care & Experience Center.
In conjunction with the opening and the Chinese New Year festivity, the Center is offering special promotion packages for various home appliance products and Smart TVs until 31 January 2014. Among the promotion packages offered, consumers will get a free Cyberbike when purchasing selected Samsung SMART TV models. There are special discounts and extended warranties for various home appliance products.
For more information on the latest Samsung news, please visit www.samsung.com/my or the Samsung Malaysia Facebook page at www.facebook.com/samsungmalaysia.