SCCyberworld

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Groupon Malaysia subscribers set Ferrari Racing Days 2014 ablaze

Winners of the “Ride The Prancing Stallion” contest get to realize dreams at Sepang International Circuit

KUALA LUMPUR, 27th FEBRUARY 2014 – It was a day of speed and exhilaration for Groupon subscribers Darren Cheah (32), Suzy Yap, (26) and Mohamad Faizal Zainol, (30)  who felt what it was like to set a racetrack ablaze in a Ferrari supercar as winners of the “Ride The Prancing Stallion” contest which was presented by Groupon Malaysia.

“I was actually gift shopping on Groupon via my mobile phone for my wife as I wanted to get her a watch for Valentine’s Day. I didn’t expect to win this contest but I did bring her along. I had the most surreal experience of being in a Ferrari which also made my stomach upset. Which is why I saved the hot laps for myself!” said Darren Cheah.

(L-R) Rafiq Razali, Country Head of Groupon Malaysia, Darren Cheah and Mohamad Faizal Zainol were all so excited to get in the action at the Ferrari Racing Days 2014.

Suzy Yap also commented “I am very happy to not only be able to purchase a great deal on Groupon but also be rewarded as a subscriber. I particularly enjoyed the complimentary manicure at the VIP area.”

The 3 winners of the “Ride The Prancing Stallion” contest were each chosen for their imaginative purchase of deals worth RM 888 during the Groupon Malaysia Chinese New Year Credit Giveaway. Each winner walked away with 2 VIP tickets to the Ferrari Racing Days, hot lap rides and Ferrari merchandise.

“We at Groupon Malaysia are committed to providing our customers with the best possible experiences, and I’m sure our three lucky winners will agree that it doesn’t get much more thrilling than this,” said Rafiq Razali, Country Head of Groupon Malaysia.
Groupon subscriber Darren Cheah, all hyped up before the Ferrari Hot Laps.

Hosted by Ferrari Far East, Ferrari Racing Days 2014 is a unique opportunity for fans and owners of the Prancing Horse to experience a host of thrilling on and off track activities and performances featuring the largest collection of Ferraris which Malaysia has ever seen.

“When I heard about the contest, I was very excited as I have wanted to buy a Sony TV for a while now. That sealed the deal for me and the best part of shopping with Groupon is that they offer free delivery as well as an instalment plan. I would really like to thank Groupon Malaysia for giving me this opportunity as this is the first time I am in Sepang and also my first time being in a Ferrari. It really was a great experience to be on the track but I must admit that I was afraid when the car started to drift at the last lap,” exclaimed Mohamad Faizal Zainol.

“Ferrari Racing Days 2014 is the debut feature of this exciting event in South East Asia and has already established itself as an event for automotive enthusiasts to look forward to. We at Groupon Malaysia are thrilled to have the opportunity to bring such a unique and exciting experience to our subscribers,” added Rafiq.

Check Groupon First for anything, anytime and anywhere to discover the best deals in town. Log on to http://www.groupon.my to find out more about Groupon Malaysia.

No comments: