SCCyberworld

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Acer Malaysia Treats 4 to an Unforgettable Trip to Germany in the Porsche Luxury Travel Club Promo!

* 2 lucky customers and 2 retail sales persons received a chance of a lifetime - a luxury trip to Germany worth RM25,000 each.
* Each winner gets to drive around in a Porsche in Germany
.

KUALA LUMPUR, 14 August 2012 – Acer Malaysia today gave away a once-in-a-lifetime 8D/5N luxury trip to each of the four lucky winners of the Porsche Luxury Travel Club promotion. The all-expenses paid luxury tour to Germany worth RM25,000 also provides the coveted experience of driving around in a Porsche.

The promotion held from 1 May 2012 to 30 June 2012 was not limited to Acer’s customers; it was also extended to Acer’s Authorized Resellers where two salespersons would be able to enjoy this luxury experience together with the two customers to whom they sold the computers. The winners were customers Low Han Siong from Klang and Rozana Binti M. Sulaiman from Johor, together with sales persons Irene Toh of Knowledge System Integrated Sdn Bhd and Low Cheng Peng of BP Incomp Technology Sdn Bhd. Low Han Siong and Irene Toh were elated to receive the winning prize for Acer’s Porsche Luxury Travel Promo.

Acer customers were eligible to take part in the promotion with any purchase of any Acer computer pre-installed with Windows® 7 Home Basic, Home Premium or Professional. Submissions for the promo were carried out online (via Facebook) and offline (via physical mail in forms). This promo marks yet another successful partnership with Microsoft.

Expressing his enthusiasm for the winners, General Manager of Acer Sales & Service Sdn Bhd, Ricky Tan said, “We at Acer Malaysia would like to congratulate all the winners and wish them a safe and memorable trip to Germany! We would also like to take this opportunity to express our gratitude to our retail salesperson for their continuous support for Acer. Acer is committed to fulfil users’ needs by continuously researching and developing innovative and smart designs that are accessible and extremely user-based, allowing users to connect and explore the world.”Acer Representative, Chow Cheng Swee presenting the winning prize to Low Cheng Peng and Rozana Binti M. Sulaiman

“I was in cloud nine since I learned that I had won the prize!” said Rozana from Johor Bahru. “I could hardly believe that I had won a trip to Germany. This is my first Acer notebook and my son really enjoys using it for his studies. Thank you so much Acer for this early Raya gift!”

“I feel very happy and lucky to win the Porsche Luxury Travel Club Promo organized by Acer and Microsoft! I have been using Acer products for 10 years now and they have served me well. I recently bought two laptops for myself and my wife – which gave me the opportunity to join this promo. I never expected to win a prize worth RM25,000. Thank you Acer!” said Low Han Siong.

Expressing her shock and excitement was Irene Toh, retail sales person who also won the trip. “This came as an unexpected surprise! As a sales person, all I did was help my customer register for the promo. I did not know that this promo will also benefit the sales person! I want to take this opportunity to thank Acer for recognizing our efforts by extending this generous reward to us.”

For more information, please visit www.facebook.com/AcerMalaysia or call Acer Product Infoline at 1800-88-1288 (9am – 6pm Mondays to Fridays).

No comments: