The bullet-style AXIS Q1765-LE Network Camera offers full HD image quality, 18x optical zoom and built-in IR illumination making it ideal for around-the-clock surveillance installations, where it covers great distances providing both wide overviews as well as detailed images for identification purposes. The outdoor-ready AXIS Q1765-LE is designed for monitoring entrances, exits and perimeter, and for pole mounting for surveillance of parking lots or general city surveillance purposes.
Axis Communications, the world leader in network video, today presents a strong addition to its line of fixed cameras for outdoor surveillance. The AXIS Q1765-LE has a powerful 18x motorized optical zoom for covering long distances and autofocus that provides images in perfect focus. In addition, Axis’ unique Corridor Format allows for effective monitoring of vertical scenes such as long streets or long perimeters, see film.
The AXIS Q1765-LE has built-in high-efficient automatically adaptive infra-red LEDs. The IR LEDs allow the camera to cover at least 15 meter (50 ft.) in the widest field of view and up to 40 meter (130 ft.) in full tele view. The built-in IR illumination is especially beneficial for installations with the need for around-the-clock surveillance without artificial lighting.
The compact AXIS Q1765-LE is lightweight yet tough. The camera is IP66/NEMA4X rated, making it resistant to water and dust. The Arctic Temperature Control capability allows reliable start-up in any temperatures from -40 °C to 50 °C (-40 °F to 122°F), making AXIS Q1765-LE perfect for installations in places with challenging weather. The camera is very convenient to install thanks to its light weight, one-cable installation, support for Power over Ethernet and AC/DC power.
The AXIS Q1765-LE Network Camera is planned to be available in Q4 2013 through Axis distribution channels at the suggested retail price of US $1399.
Further features of the AXIS Q1765-LE include:
• Full HD (HDTV 1080p) image quality both day and night.
• The simple and straightforward mechanical, electrical and optical installation ensures the camera delivers the right image quality for any situation at hand.
• Installation and operation made easy with Power over Ethernet (IEE 802.3af) and 8-28 V DC, 20-24 V AC.
• Convenient installation and mounting with optional accessories such as the AXIS T98A17-VE Surveillance Cabinet for both coax and fiber and AXIS T91A47 Pole Mount.
• Memory card slot for storing recordings locally.
• Two-way audio which is useful when a deterring effect is required.
• The camera can easily be integrated with existing security systems.
The AXIS Q1765-LE is supported by the industry’s largest base of video management software through the Axis Application Development Partner Program, and AXIS Camera Station. The camera also includes support for AXIS Camera Application Platform, AXIS Video Hosting System and ONVIF for easy camera system integration and for application developers to provide the camera with intelligent capabilities.