Kuala Lumpur, 17 October 2013 - Australian technology company, Pronto Software, has today put the power of business intelligence and real-time reporting across web-enabled devices and enterprise software applications at the fingertips of local businesses, enabling better and faster decision-making with its flagship business management software.
‘Business Intelligence for everyone, everywhere’ is the mantra for the newly released Pronto Xi 710, with customers set to benefit from access to a much broader selection of built-in reporting tools that provide a real-time view of their operations. Pronto Xi Business Intelligence now provides a greater choice of options to view and consume information – on smart phones and tablets or within Microsoft Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
“By listening to requests from our customers and partners around the world, Pronto has adapted its business management software with hundreds of improvements to deliver more, better and faster access to the information that reveals the critical insights required to improve business performance” said David Jackman, Managing Director, Pronto Software at the launch of Pronto Xi 710 in Kuala Lumpur recently.
“Pronto Xi presents this information in a way that is both meaningful and actionable at all levels in a business, from the CEO to the marketing team, and from the head of product development to the warehouse manager.”
Pronto connects businesses across desktop, web and mobile
One of the key innovations in Pronto Xi 710 is Pronto Connect. Pronto Connect allows Pronto’s core ERP and Business Intelligence software to be easily extended with other third-party software and solutions. Introduced to respond to the unabated demand in the mid-market for cloud solutions and business mobility, the new platform is a significant milestone for Pronto and allows its customers greater flexibility, while delivering a range of new opportunities to channel partners. Pronto Connect offers the architectural foundation for mobile-based application connectivity, allowing organisations to untether their teams from their desks and avoid being restricted to being a ‘9-to-5 business’.
Other key innovations in Pronto Xi 710
• Pronto Xi Mobile Service delivers the information technicians and field engineers need anytime, anywhere. Using web-based technology, Pronto Xi Mobile Service links directly with Pronto Xi Service Management to efficiently document, log, process and track service calls, allowing the entire field workforce to stay connected and informed, while placing real-time information at the fingertips of managers.
Because information can be updated ‘on the go’, Pronto Xi Mobile Service helps field users manage their day-to-day workload, particularly when there are unplanned events. It also easily captures parts used, timesheets, photos and signatures at the customer site, reducing the time between doing the job and charging for it.
• Pronto Xi Mobile CRM enables any approved employee to access their latest customer information, sales opportunities, status and activities on a wide range of mobile devices, resulting in greater sales productivity.
• For retailers, Pronto strengthens their ‘retail value chain’ with new features for store allocations, group trading, wholesale, and retail promotions, to drive ongoing profit growth and superior customer experience, while also enabling greater flexibility for online retail and franchising.
• For businesses reliant on distribution and supply chain driven operations, Pronto’s statistical forecasting and wave picking features deliver the tools to enable much more strategic planning to supply and support the changing demands of this sector.
• Faced with commodities production heading overseas, Pronto is supporting manufacturers with its new Engineer to Order module, allowing them to more easily shift their focus towards producing increasingly specialised, high-value made-to-order products.
Pronto Xi 710 is now available in Malaysia through Pronto’s network of local partners.