SCCyberworld

Friday, December 6, 2013

MOLPay as payment gateway for .my domain mapping platform

KUALA LUMPUR: MOLPay, the leading online payment solution provider in Southeast Asia is now the payment gateway for www.ichoose.my, the domain mapping platform launched recently by MyNIC.

MyNIC, the sole administrator for web addresses that end with .my in Malaysia is a government agency under Ministry of Communications and Multimedia Malaysia (KKMM) and is regulated by Malaysian Communication and Multimedia Commission (MCMC).

Starting from 1st Dec 2013, www.ichoose.my uses MOLPay as their payment gateway while accepting payment from all major banks in Malaysia.

The new payment facilities will help many website and blog owners to pay easily in securing domain name. www.ichoose.my allows them to connect their existing Blogspot, Wordpress or .com websites to .my domain name.

As the national level domain name, MYNIC provides Malaysian organization and individuals their unique brand identity on the Internet.

No comments: